Sunday 26 September 2010

Books

I love this book. Straight talking, if you can get over your bodily parts being referred to as fat mouth, fat ass...etc.
Next to buy is the cookery book, even if they list loads of American brands that we Brits find hard to get our hands on.


Simon Rimmer isn't a chef. He started a vegetarian restaurant in North England armed with 2 cookery books. But his style is easygoing and simple and he's a joy to watch on Sunday morning television.

I haven't read this but I follow Alicia on twitter and facebook and I aim to buy this imminently. Her advice is amazing.










An amazing book. Confused about the best green, cruelty free products? This book will answer them all.


One of the first vegetarian books I owned, a gift from 15 years ago (before I made the mistake of returning to meat).



My housemate brought this book. Beautiful and easy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment