Tuesday 28 September 2010

Wishlists

I have spent my work filled evening creating a new amazon wishlist for vegan books I like the look of. I have visions of shelves filled with books that I can simply flick open and create from. I am steadfastly refusing to burst my visionary bubble by reminding myself that the only wall with enough space to take any shelves is in fact a cheap wall put in place between what was once the outside convenience and the rest of what is now the extended kitchen. If it comes to it, I may persuade my landlady to allow me to buy a small open backed bookcase to go in front of the radiator below what would have been the perfect space for the shelf. We shall see. I need enough books to require a bookcase first.

My techophobic mother is online so I may just send her the link so that she can pass the list around the family, although she's so terrible with machinery that it may work out easier to simply print off the list and hand it to her.
Among items on the list:



No comments:

Post a Comment